- High-performance lithium battery 3,500 Wh
- Energy power density to 138 Wh / kg
- Weight is just 25.3 kilograms
- 12 hours to fully recharge with the standard 350 watt charger
- Optional 1700 watt fast charger recharges under 2 hours
- Waterproof to IP67
- Including battery management system with integrated protection against overcharging, short circuit, deep discharge, polarity reversal, overheating and submersion
- Item number: 2106-00 | EAN: 4260113695609
- Equipment included: Power 24-3500 high-performance lithium battery 3,500 Wh (25.9 V), data cable for connection to Cruise drives
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Power 24-3500
The perfect high-end lithium battery for the Cruise. Or for your on-board power supply.
Choosing lithium means choosing high performance. Choosing the Power 24-3500, also means choosing an unrivalled level of professional safety. The Power 24-3500 is equipped with a comprehensive safety system combining the requirement for general operating safety with safety in maritime use.
Thanks to plug&play, the Power 24-3500 can be installed and activated in a few short steps. And with a 5-stage safety concept it is arguably the safest battery of its kind for boats.
Its long life expectancy and low capacity losses are convincing.
Power 24-3500 - Benefits:
- Up to 70% less battery weight than AGM or gel batteries
- Maximum safety thanks to 5-tier safety system, including battery management system with one-fault safety
- Simple operation
- Waterproof to IP67
Integrated information system:
Identifies the battery and communicates with the Cruise on-board computer.
Waterproof housing and waterproof plug connections (IP67)Plug & play with the Cruise on-board computer:
plug the cable in, “electronic handshake”, finished.Water sensor protection:
recognises when the battery is submerged and automatically switches the voltage off at the poles. Prevents the potential formation of electrolytic gas in the event that water gets into the boat.Waterproof venting
balances differences in temperature and pressure without limiting waterproof qualities.Double protection – isolatable poles:
for safe transport and installation And preventing unintentional discharging when stored for long periodsSafety cells with multiple protection:
the individual battery cells consist of welded steel cylinders each of which is equipped with several hardware safety mechanisms.High-performance lithium battery cells:
top quality, exclusively from fully automated Japanese production.Mature intelligent battery management system (BMS):
the BMS provides additional protective and balancing functions for long battery life. All safety functions have redundant backup thanks to one-defect safety.