- High-performance lithium battery 5.000 Wh
- Rated voltage 44.4 V
- Weight 36,5 kg
- Including battery management system with integrated protection against overcharging, short circuit, deep discharge, polarity reversal, overheating and submersion
- Waterproof to IP67
- Item number: 2104-00 | EAN: 4260113695104
- Equipment included: Power 48-5000 high-performance lithium battery 5,000 Wh (44.4 V), cable for communication with TQ- CAN
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Gateway TQ-Bus/TQ-Can and On/Off Switch for Power 48-5000
- At the start of production for the Power 48-5000, Cruise 4.0 and 10.0 motors will be compatible with the new battery.
- Power 48-5000 can be operated and switched on and off with the switch included in the scope of delivery of the new throttles part no. 1949-00,1950-00, 1951-00 and 1952-00. The gateway is also included in the scope of delivery of the new throttles.
- A separate Gateway including the On/Off-Switch (part no. 2217-00) is required, if Power 48-5000 is used with standard Cruise models and their standard tillers and throttles.
- A separate On/Off-Switch (part no. 2215-00) is required, if Power 48-5000 is used with non Torqeedo consumers.
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
A class of its own in lithium batteries for boats: 70% more energy density and 50% longer cycle life than typical lithium LiFePO4 batteries.
With Power 48-5000, Torqeedo brings a new class of lithium batteries to the market. Based on automotive technology and BMW i battery modules, Power 48-5000 delivers industry-leading value with its combination of energy density, long service life, ISO standards compliance, and cost.
Technical Data Power 48-5000
General features Capacity 5275 Wh Nominal voltage 44,4 V Final discharging voltage 36,0 V Maximum discharge rate 200 A Maximum discharge rate at nominal voltage 8.800 W Weight 36,5 kg Dimensions (L x H x B) 506 mm x 386 mm x 224 mm Volume 31 l Battery chemistry LMO-NMC Benchmark information Energy density (weight) 145 Wh/kg Energy density (volume) 160 Wh/l Price-performance 1,00 EUR/Wh Power density (weight) 250 W/kg Power density (volume) 280 W/l Lifetime data Cycle lifetime >3000 cycles with 80%
discharge depth at 25°C
result in capacity loss of approx. 20% Average annual capacity loss Approx. 4% at 25°C ambient temperature Usage information Cell operating temperature -20°C bis +60°C Cell charging temperature 0°C bis +45°C Temperature (storage) -25°C to +55°C Typical storage time at 50% SOC Max. connections 1S1P or 1S12P Max. quick charge 120 A Protection class IP67 Waterproof, can be submerged to depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes without damage Battery composition Number of cells 1S12P BEV Cell housing Capacity per cell Nominal voltage per cell Cell connection Battery management system and safety On-off switch Yes CAN Cell balancing Yes High-current and short-circuit protection Deep discharge protection Yes, cut-off at < 36 V Protection against polarity reversal Yes Individual cell voltage monitoring Yes Current interruption device (CID) for each cell Yes Safety vent for each cell Yes Cell temperature monitoring Yes Temperature monitoring of battery electronics Yes Automatic shutdown in the event of submersion Yes Information system Interface CAN Electronic battery identification Yes Important for connecting multiple batteries into battery banks Data logging Yes Important for warranty information