- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- 12 kW peak output, 10 kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 60.3 kg (S), 61.8 kg (L) , 63.0 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Item number: 1243-20 | EAN: 4260113696194
- Equipment included: Motor with tiller control and integrated on-board computer with display, emergency stop magnetic chip, connection cable set for two Power 48-5000 batteries (total length approx. 4.5 m) incl. main switch and battery terminal screws, 5-pin data cable (5m), standard propeller v22/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- The TorqLink Gateway Set (2217-00) is required for operation. This is not included in the scope of delivery
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminium and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
Cruise 10.0 T - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
Tiller steering & integrated onboard computerElectric tilt for ease of operationAvailable with short, long and extra long shaftExtremely robust design, suitable also for commercial useOptimised propeller design: for greater thrust or more speed
Cruise 10.0 T with 2 x Power 48-5000
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 4.2 (7.8) 32,0 (60,0) 06:00 Full throttle 14,0 (26.5) 14,0 (26.5) 01:00
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise 10.0 T Input power in watts 10,000 Propulsive power in watts 5,600 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 20 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 25 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* ≤ 405 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 60.3 (S) / 61.8 (L) / 63.0 (XL) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v22/p10k Alternative propeller options v32/p10k & v15/p10k Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,400 Control Remote throttle Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering Tilting device Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection. Tilt angle +-45° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Your information material – Everything at a glance.
You will find all important information about the Cruise in our digital brochure. Download the PDF quickly and easily or read it conveniently online while protecting the environment.
Operating InstructionOperating Instructions Cruise 10.0 T - German / English
Operating Instructions Cruise 10.0 T - French / Dutch
Operating Instructions Cruise 10.0 T - Italian / Spanish
Operating Instructions Cruise 10.0 T - Swedish / Finnish
Declaration of Conformity