- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 6,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 9.9-hp petrol outboard
- Item number: 1262-00 | EAN: 4260113696712
- Equipment included: Outboard with TorqLink data communication, connection to remote steering, cable set (4.4 m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12.5 x 17 HSP
- Throttle not included - best to use with TorqLink throttle with colour display
- For operation with batteries from other manufacturers or Power 24-3500, please order article no. 1990-00 as well
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 6.0 RS TorqLink
Cruise 6.0 R TorqLink
Cruise motors are the electric outboard motor of choice for motorboats, dinghies and commercial users.
All Cruise systems have a built-in GPS with on-board computer and display with speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, with a compact, low-drag, and lightweight pylon with advanced helical gear design.
Cruise 6.0 is a 48-Volt, 9.9 horsepower-equivalent outboard perfect for boats up to 6 tons. The Cruise 6.0 R ships with Torqeedo’s advanced communication system, TorqLink, which allows faster and more accurate data sharing between system components like the Power 48-5000 battery and TorqLink throttles (sold separately).
Cruise 6.0 is also available in tiller-steered and fixed pod models, or in a version without TorqLink for systems using Power 24-3500 batteries.
Cruise 6.0 R – Benefits:
Connection for standard remote steering
- High-efficiency outboard with 6,000 W input power, equivalent to a 9.9 HP petrol outboard.
- Pair with Power 48-5000 for best performance and accurate range/runtime functionality
- R model includes remote steering link arm for use with industry standard steering systems
- Your choice of TorqLink throttles (We recommend part number 1976-00 TorqLink throttle with color display)
- Rugged aluminum pylon with integral fin – extra protection when running aground
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties. Ships with anode set for fresh and saltwater.
- Also compatible with third-party batteries (48-volt) but careful matching to motor power requirements is needed and additional cable set part number 1990-00 is required.
Available with short or long shaft – as you need.
Impact-resistant aluminium integral fin
Rugged: aluminium housing with shaft sealant rings on the inside
Optimised propeller design: For greater thrust or more speed
TorqLink is Torqeedo’s advanced electronics communication system developed for Deep Blue and now available for select Cruise motors, throttles and Power 48-5000 batteries. All products marked TorqLink will communicate seamlessly at startup. A TorqLink Gateway (2217-00) allows you to include components without TorqLink in your system.
Technical Data Cruise
Cruise 6.0 R Input power in watts 6000 Propulsive power in watts 3504 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 9.9 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 15 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 58 Static thrust in lbs* 230 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 20.6 (S) / 21,0 (L) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
Propeller B 12,5 x 17 HSP Alternative propeller options Propeller B 12 x 13 THR Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1130 Control Remote throttle TorqLink Yes Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable Tilting device Manual with grounding protection Tilt angle 360° lockable Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Cruise R/T Operating InstructionsOperating Instructions Cruise 3.0 / 6.0 R/T - German / English
Operating Instructions Cruise 3.0 / 6.0 R/T - Danish / Dutch
Operating Instructions Cruise 3.0 / 6.0 R/T - Spanish / Portuguese
Operating Instructions Cruise 3.0 / 6.0 R/T - French / Italian
Operating Instructions Cruise 3.0 / 6.0 R/T - Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish
Declaration of Conformity
Your information material – Everything at a glance.
You will find all important information about the Cruise in our digital brochure. Download the PDF quickly and easily or read it conveniently online while protecting the environment.
Cruise 6.0 R FAQ
Which Cruise for which boat?
All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons, we recommend the Cruise 3.0. The Cruise 6.0 easily propels up to 6 tons.
Is the on-board computer compatible with my lead batteries?
Yes, but with limitations.
If the Cruise is operated with lead batteries the charge status indicator (and with it the remaining range indicator) is based on estimates derived from battery information entered during initial motor setup.
What are the advantages of the Power 48-5000 lithium battery for the Cruise?
As a lithium battery, the Power 48-5000 provides far greater performance with lower weight than conventional lead batteries. In other words, it does not weigh down your boat unnecessarily – and you benefit in terms of range and power.
Additionally, the integrated battery electronics of the Power 48-5000 are designed to communicate with the on-board computer, meaning that the values provided by the battery such as remaining range and capacity are always exact.
What does the on-board computer do?
The on-board computer, which is integrated in the remote throttle with the Cruise R and in the tiller with the Cruise T, analyses information from the motor and combines it with GPS data.
Motor consumption and GPS speed are always exact.
When the Cruise is operated with the Power 48-5000, the information on the battery and on range with remaining capacity is also exact because both products communicate with each other. That is very convenient.
What requirements must my boat meet for twin motors – the Twin Cruise?
A Twin Cruise outboard system consists of two Cruise models (3.0 R or 6.0 R).
The standard Twin Cruise mounting assumes a transom width of at least 76 cm.
What is the warranty on the Cruise?
The Cruise models have 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for non-commercial use.