- high-efficiency outboard with integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
- ultra-quiet (33db), clean and compact
- silent direct-drive
- instantaneous throttle response
- 10% more power
- improved durability
- 3 HP equivalent
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- total weight 17.3 kg (S) / 17.7 kg (L)
- shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
- Item number: 1151-00 | EAN: 4260113695371
- Equipment included: Travel 1103 C with battery, charger & emergency magnetic kill switch
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use (12 or 24 months warranty extension available - click here)
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Travel 1103 C
Travel 1103 C
The top-of-the-line 1103 C model is a new addition to the globally successful Travel series. Featuring a brand-new, direct-drive motor design, it comes with the high-capacity 915 Wh battery – a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
Travel 1103 – Benefits:
- with its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- can do everything that a 1.5 / 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- Instantaneous throttle response
- on-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 11.3 kg (S) / 11.7 kg (L)
- a clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
On-board computer with GPS-based range calculation:
audible alarm issued when battery charge is lowAll connections and components waterproof to IP67Emergency magnetic kill switch:
stops the motor in emergencies without impairing its waterproof qualitiesCharging socket and USB port: for charging with onshore power, from 12 V battery or solar. The Travel can also be used as a power source for smartphones, lamps etc. via a USB adapterHigh-performance lithium battery integrated into the outboard: high energy density, excellent high-current capacity, safeLong-shaft and short-shaft versions available – just as you needSilent direct-drive & instantaneous throttle response
Travel 1103 C with integrated 915 Wh battery (29.6 V / 31 Ah)
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 2.0 (3.7) 40.0 (74.0) 20:00 Half throttle 3.0 (5.5) 18.0 (33.0) 06:00 Full throttle 5.5 (10.0) 4.6 (8.3) 00:50
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Travel's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Travel 603 / 1103 C - Quick GuideTravel 603 / 1103 C - German / English / French / Italian / Spanish / Portuguese / Swedish / Finnish / Dutch / Danish
Travel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - Operating InstructionsTravel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - German / English
Travel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - French / Italian
Travel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - Spanish / Portuguese
Travel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - Swedish / Finnish
Travel 503 / 603 / 1003 / 1103 C - Dutch / Danish
Declaration of Conformity
Technical Data Travel
Travel 1103 C Input power in watts 1100 Propulsive power in watts 520 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 3 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 4 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 49 Static thrust in lbs* 70 Integrated battery 915 Wh Li-Ion Nominal voltage 29.6 Final charging voltage 33.6 Total weight in kg 17.3(S) / 17.7 (L) Motor weight without battery in kg 11.3(S) / 11.7(L) Weight of integrated battery 6.0 Shaft length in cm 62.5(S) / 75(L) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v10/p1100 Alternative propeller options v10/p1100 weedless Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,450 Control Tiller TorqLink No Steering +/-60° lockable Tilting device Manual, with impact protection, 78° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Technical information according to COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2019/1782:
Technical information: Power Supply EDAC EA11012E-240 Input Voltage 100 - 240 VAC Input Frequency 50 - 60 Hz Output Voltage 24 VDC Output Current 4,16 A Output Power 100 W Average operational efficiency ≥ 89 % at 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, 100 % output power Efficiency at light loads (10 %) ≥ 79 % No Load Power consumption ≤ 0,15 Wat at 0 % output power
Your information material – Everything at a glance.
You will find all important information about the Travel in our digital brochure. Download the PDF quickly and easily or read it conveniently online while protecting the environment.