- High-efficiency pod motor (fixed), 20-25 hp equivalent
- TorqLink data interface - enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without a gateway
- Battery connection cable with waterproof battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Item number: 1252-20 | EAN: 4260113696224
- Scope of delivery: Motor, connection cable set for two Power 48-5000 batteries (total length approx. 4.5 m) incl. main switch and battery terminal screws, TorqLink data cable (3m), standard propeller v15/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- The scope of delivery includes the standard fixed pitch propeller (1937-00). A folding propeller (1945-00) is available as an accessory
- A throttle is not included in the scope of delivery. This engine is compatible with the new TorqLink throttle 1976-00
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink
Saildrive drive system
The Cruise pod motors with fixed pod installation now offer sailors and motor-boat enthusiasts pod drives with Torqeedo technology, and of course with a TorqTrac interface supplying all essential motor data.
Fitted inconspicuously below water, the Cruise 10.0 pod saves space and is both lightweight and powerful. The pod drive delivers powerful thrust equivalent to 20 HP, and, with an optional folding propeller, is the long-awaited choice of motor for many sailboat owners.
Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink - Benefits:
- 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- More range and power with limited battery capacity than any other electric pod motor
- Space-saving, powerful, lightweight
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 FP for motorboats and sailboats up to to 10 tons.
- Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
made from highest-grade seawater-proof aluminumWaterproof to IP67Extra robust
design protects against damage from debris – wear-resistant and maintenance-freeMaximum efficiency
for greater performance and range
Here you can see the
Folding propeller v15/p10k Cruise 10.0 FP (article-no.: 1945-00)
Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink with 2 x Power 48-5000
(44,4 V, 2x5.000Wh, Batteryweight 74kg)
Sailboats up to 10 Tons
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 3,0 (5,5) 30,0 (55,0) 10:00 Full throttle 7,0 (13,0) 7,0 (13,0) 01:00
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Operating InstructionManuels d'instructions Cruise 10.0 FP - Allemand / Anglais
Manuels d'instructions Cruise 10.0 FP - Néerlandais / Danois
Manuels d'instructions Cruise 10.0 FP - Espagnol / Portugais
Manuels d'instructions Cruise 10.0 FP - Français / Italiano
Manuels d'instructions Cruise 10.0 FP - Suédois / Finlandais
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink
Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink Input power in watts 10,000 Propulsive power in watts 5,600 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 20 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 25 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* up to 435 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 33.5 Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm - Standard propeller
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
v15/p10k Alternative propeller options v15/p10k Cruise 10.0 (Folding Propeller)
Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,400 Control TorqLink throttle** TorqLink Yes Steering - Tilting device - Trim device - Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
** not included
Your information material – Everything at a glance.
You will find all important information about the Cruise pod drives in our digital brochure. Download the PDF quickly and easily or read it conveniently online while protecting the environment.
Cruise 10.0 FP TorqLink FAQ
Which Cruise for which boat?
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons, we recommend the Cruise 2.0. The Cruise 4.0 easily propels up to 4 tons. The Cruise 10.0 is suitable for motorboats and sailboats with a weight of up to 10 metric tons.
Is the on-board computer compatible with my lead batteries?
Yes, but with limitations.
If the Cruise is operated with lead batteries the charge status indicator (and with it the remaining range indicator) is based on estimates derived from battery information entered during initial motor setup.
What are the advantages of the Power 48-5000 lithium battery for the Cruise?
As a lithium battery, the Power 48-5000 provides far greater performance with lower weight than conventional lead batteries. In other words, it does not weigh down your boat unnecessarily – and you benefit in terms of range and power.
Additionally, the integrated battery electronics of the Power 48-5000 are designed to communicate with the on-board computer,
meaning that the values provided by the battery such as remaining range and capacity are always exact.
What does the on-board computer do?
The on-board computer, which is integrated in the remote throttle with the Cruise R and in the tiller with the Cruise T, analyses information from the motor and combines it with GPS data.
Motor consumption a and GPS speed are always exact.
When the Cruise is operated with the Power 48-5000, the information on the battery and on range with remaining capacity is also exact because both products communicate with each other. That is very convenient.
What is the warranty on the Cruise?
The Cruise models have 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for non-commercial use.