- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 60.3 kg (S), 61.8 kg (L) , 63.0 kg (XL)
- Item number: 1243-00 | EAN: 4260113695463
- Equipment included: High-efficiency outboard, 20 HP equivalent. With tiller steering, integrated onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation, 70 mm2 cable set (4.5 m) including fuse and main switch, plug connector
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminium and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h.
Its power supply requires at least two (Power 48-5000) or four lithium batteries (Power 26-104)
Cruise 10.0 T - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
Tiller steering & integrated onboard computerElectric tilt for ease of operationAvailable with short, long and extra long shaftExtremely robust design, suitable also for commercial useOptimised propeller design: for greater thrust or more speed
Cruise 10.0 T with 2 x Power 48-5000
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 4.2 (7.8) 32.0 (60) 06:00 Full throttle 14.0 (26.5) 14.0 (26.5) 01:00
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.