- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 3,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 6-hp petrol outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Item number: 1260-00 | EAN: 4260113696699
- Throttle not included – best paired with Remote throttle for Travel, Ultralight and Cruise
- Equipment included: Outboard, connection to remote steering (S: 4.4m L: 4.3m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12 x 10,5 WDR
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Cruise 3.0 R
The new models of the Cruise 3.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 3.0 is comparable to a 6 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 24-3500) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 3.0 R – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 3,000 W input power, equivalent to a 6 HP petrol outboard.
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
- We recommend the Cruise 3.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.
- Remote steering connector option.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with integral fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylon.
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium for long service life, even in the harshest conditions.
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Everything is waterproof to min IP67.
Connection for standard remote steeringAvailable with short or long shaft – as you need.Impact-resistant aluminium integral finRugged: aluminium housing with shaft sealant rings on the insideOptimised propeller design: For greater thrust or more speed
Technical Data Cruise
Cruise 3.0 R Input power in watts 3000 Propulsive power in watts 1530 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 6 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 8 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 51 Static thrust in lbs* 142 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 24 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 18.9 (S) / 19.4 (L) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery — Shaft length in cm 62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
Propeller B 12 x 10,5 WDR Alternative propeller options — Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1100 Control Remote throttle TorqLink No Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable Tilting device Manual with grounding protection Tilt angle 61,3° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Cruise 3.0 R FAQ
Which Cruise for which boat?
All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons, we recommend the Cruise 3.0. The Cruise 6.0 easily propels up to 6 tons.
Is the on-board computer compatible with my lead batteries?
Yes, but with limitations.
If the Cruise is operated with lead batteries the charge status indicator (and with it the remaining range indicator) is based on estimates derived from battery information entered during initial motor setup.
What are the advantages of the Power 24-3500 (Power 26-104) lithium battery for the Cruise?
As a lithium battery, the Power 24-3500 (Power 26-104) provides far greater performance with lower weight than conventional lead batteries. In other words, it does not weigh down your boat unnecessarily – and you benefit in terms of range and power.
Additionally, the integrated battery electronics of the Power 24-3500 (Power 26-104) are designed to communicate with the on-board computer,
meaning that the values provided by the battery such as remaining range and capacity are always exact.
What does the on-board computer do?
The on-board computer, which is integrated in the remote throttle with the Cruise R and in the tiller with the Cruise T, analyses information from the motor and combines it with GPS data.
Motor consumption a and GPS speed are always exact.
When the Cruise is operated with the Power 24-3500 (Power 26-104), the information on the battery and on range with remaining capacity is also exact because both products communicate with each other. That is very convenient.
What requirements must my boat meet for twin motors – the Twin Cruise?
A Twin Cruise outboard system consists of two Cruise models (3.0 R or 6.0 R)
The standard Twin Cruise mounting assumes a transom width of at least 76 cm.
What is the warranty on the Cruise?
The Cruise models have 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for non-commercial use.