- Maximum efficiency outboard with tiller control
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 6,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with an 9.9-hp petrol outboard
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- Item number: 1266-00 | EAN: 4260113696774
- Equipment included: Outboard with tiller steering, integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation, cable set (S: 4.4m L: 4.3m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12.5 x 17 HSP, emergency magnetic stop key
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Cruise 6.0 T
The new models of the Cruise 6.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 6 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 6.0 is comparable to an 9.9 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 48-5000) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 6.0 T - Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 6,000 W input power, equivalent to an 9.9 HP petrol outboard.
- We recommend the Cruise 6.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 6 tons.
- This model is equipped with tiller control.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced integral fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Everything is waterproof to min IP67.
The on-board computer display provides information on the most important performance dataAvailable with short or long shaft – as you need.Impact-resistant aluminium integral finRugged: aluminium housing with shaft sealant rings on the insideOptimised propeller design: For greater thrust or more speed
Technical Data Cruise
Cruise 6.0 T Input power in watts 6000 Propulsive power in watts 3504 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 9.9 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 15 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 58 Static thrust in lbs* 230 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 21.3 (S) / 21.8 (L) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
Propeller B 12,5 x 17 HSP Alternative propeller options Propeller B 12 x 13 THR Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1130 Control Tiller Steering 360° lockable Tilting device Manual with grounding protection Tilt angle 61,3° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Cruise 6.0 T FAQ
Which Cruise for which boat?
All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons, we recommend the Cruise 3.0. The Cruise 6.0 easily propels up to 6 tons.
Is the on-board computer compatible with my lead batteries?
Yes, but with limitations.
If the Cruise is operated with lead batteries the charge status indicator (and with it the remaining range indicator) is based on estimates derived from battery information entered during initial motor setup.
What are the advantages of the Power 48-5000 lithium battery for the Cruise?
As a lithium battery, the Power 48-5000 provides far greater performance with lower weight than conventional lead batteries. In other words, it does not weigh down your boat unnecessarily – and you benefit in terms of range and power.
Additionally, the integrated battery electronics of the Power 48-5000 are designed to communicate with the on-board computer, meaning that the values provided by the battery such as remaining range and capacity are always exact.
What does the on-board computer do?
The on-board computer, which is integrated in the remote throttle with the Cruise R and in the tiller with the Cruise T, analyses information from the motor and combines it with GPS data.
Motor consumption and GPS speed are always exact.
When the Cruise is operated with the Power 48-5000, the information on the battery and on range with remaining capacity is also exact because both products communicate with each other. That is very convenient.
What is the warranty on the Cruise?
The Cruise models have 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for non-commercial use.