- Tiller-equipped version of the Cruise 10.0
- 12 kW peak output, 10 kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction - elegant and modern
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 60.3 kg (S), 61.8 kg (L) , 63.0 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 10.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
- Item number: 1243-20 | EAN: 4260113696194
- Equipment included: Motor with tiller control and integrated on-board computer with display, emergency stop magnetic chip, connection cable set for two Power 48-5000 batteries (total length approx. 4.5 m) incl. main switch and battery terminal screws, 5-pin data cable (5m), standard propeller v22/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al)
- The TorqLink Gateway Set (2217-00) is required for operation, this is not included in the scope of delivery
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 10.0 TS
Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise motors are the electric outboard motor of choice for motorboats, dinghies and commercial users. All Cruise systems have a built-in GPS with onboard computer and display with speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, with a compact, low-drag, and lightweight pylon due to advanced helical gear design. Cruise 10.0 T is a tiller-equipped 48-Volt, 20 horsepower-equivalent outboard perfect for boats up to 10 tons.
Cruise 10.0 T - Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 10,000 W input power, equivalent to the thrust of a 20 HP petrol outboard
- Pair with two Power 48-5000 for maximum performance and accurate range/runtime functionality
- Also compatible with third-party batteries (48-Volt) but careful matching to motor power requirements is needed and addition of cable set part number 1979-00 is required: Power 48-5000 is strongly recommended for best motor performance
- T models are equipped with tiller control with display screen and magnetic kill switch (included in scope of delivery)
- Rugged pylon with integral fin – extra protection when running aground
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties - ships with anode set for fresh and saltwater
Tiller steering & integrated onboard computer
Electric tilt for ease of operation
Available with short, long and extra long shaft
Extremely robust design, suitable also for commercial use
Optimised propeller design: for greater thrust or more speed
Cruise 10.0 T with 2 x Power 48-5000
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 4.2 (7.8) 32,0 (60,0) 06:00 Full throttle 14,0 (26.5) 14,0 (26.5) 01:00
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 T
Cruise 10.0 T Input power in watts 10,000 Propulsive power in watts 5,600 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 20 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 25 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* ≤ 405 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 60.3 (S) / 61.8 (L) / 63.0 (XL) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v22/p10k Alternative propeller options v32/p10k & v15/p10k Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,400 Control Remote throttle Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering Tilting device Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection. Tilt angle +-45° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Your information material – Everything at a glance
You will find all important information about the Cruise in our digital brochure. Download the PDF quickly and easily or read it conveniently online while protecting the environment.