- 10 kW continuous power, 12 kW boost - powerful propulsion like a 20 hp combustion engine
- TorqLink data interface - enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without gateway
- Electric tilting device for comfortable operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage design (48 volts)
- Very robust construction - corrosion-protected, seawater-proof and waterproof all around (IP67)
- Battery connection cable with water-protected battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- Variants: Short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight (without cable & main switch): 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L), 62.5 kg (XL)
- Item number: 1240-20 | EAN: 4260113696163
- Scope of delivery: 90 mm2 battery connection cable set (4,5m) incl. main switch, connection to remote steering, standard propeller v22/p10k and sacrificial anodes (Al).
- A throttle is not included. This engine is compatible with the new TorqLink throttle 1976-00
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
We currently deliver to the following countries
- California residents please click here for Prop 65 warning
Products for Cruise 10.0 R TorqLink
Cruise 10.0 R TorqLink
The flagship of the Cruise line: The Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
Cruise 10.0 R - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
Connection for standard remote steeringElectric tilt for ease of operationAvailable with short, long and extra long shaftExtremely robust design, suitable also for commercial useOptimised propeller design: for greater thrust or more speed
TorqLink is Torqeedo’s advanced electronics communication system developed for Deep Blue and now available for select Cruise motors, throttles and Power 48-5000 batteries. All products marked TorqLink will communicate seamlessly at startup. A TorqLink Gateway (2217-00) allows you to include components without TorqLink in your system.
Cruise 10.0 with 2 x Power 48-5000
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in nm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 4.2 (7.8) 32,0 (60,0) 06:00 Full throttle 14,0 (26.5) 14,0 (26.5) 01:00
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise 10.0 R
Cruise 10.0 R Input power in watts 10,000 Propulsive power in watts 5,600 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 20 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 25 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* ≤ 405 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Weight in kg (w/o cables & main switch) 59.8 (S), 61.3 (L), 62.5 (XL) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v22/p10k Alternative propeller options v32/p10k & v15/p10k Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,400 Control Remote throttle Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering Tilting device Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection. Tilt angle +-45° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Cruise 10.0 R FAQ
Which Cruise for which boat?
For dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons, we recommend the Cruise 2.0. The Cruise 4.0 easily propels up to 4 tons. The Cruise 10.0 is suitable for motorboats and sailboats with a weight of up to 10 metric tons.
As a lithium battery, the Power 48-5000 provides far greater performance with lower weight than conventional lead batteries. In other words, it does not weigh down your boat unnecessarily – and you benefit in terms of range and power.
Additionally, the integrated battery electronics of the Power 48-5000 are designed to communicate with the on-board computer,
meaning that the values provided by the battery such as remaining range and capacity are always exact.
What does the on-board computer do?
The on-board computer, which is integrated in the remote throttle with the Cruise R and in the tiller with the Cruise T, analyses information from the motor and combines it with GPS data.
Motor consumption a and GPS speed are always exact.
When the Cruise is operated with the Power 48-5000, the information on the battery and on range with remaining capacity is also exact because both products communicate with each other. That is very convenient.
What is the warranty on the Cruise?
The Cruise models have 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for non-commercial use.